Verizon Business introduced Network as a Service (NaaS) Cloud Management, a new service that allows businesses to control application components and network architecture across multiple cloud environments — public, private and hybrid — all on one unified online portal.
This new service bridges the complexities of managing across public, private, and hybrid cloud environments through a single, streamlined online portal. Specifically tailored to integrate with Verizon Business’ NaaS offerings, this solution greatly simplifies the multi-cloud management landscape, forming a key part of the NaaS flexible service-model fabric.
The move towards multi-cloud networking has been increasingly embraced by enterprises for its flexibility in hosting applications across diverse cloud environments, each with its own set of accessibility, compatibility, and data sovereignty considerations. However, this approach brings its own set of challenges:
- Streamlined Connectivity Across Clouds: NaaS Cloud Management addresses the challenge of linking workloads across various cloud platforms, facilitating smoother application connections and faster response times.
- Enhanced Visibility and Control: The solution offers a unified view into the health and performance of cloud networks and applications, allowing for better oversight of network traffic, cloud connections, and issue management.
- Simplified Integration: Users can easily establish connections between different cloud environments (public, private, and hybrid) and network infrastructure at the edge, promoting secure interactions among cloud service providers, data centers, and end users while upholding security standards.
- Standardization of Workload Connectivity: By offering a consistent approach to security protocols, governance, and configurations, NaaS Cloud Management simplifies the complexities of multi-cloud networking into an integrated workflow, aiding in business transformation efforts.
- Single Management Portal: Customers gain the ability to swiftly provision and manage secure cloud connectivity services across various cloud service providers through one centralized management portal.
“The NaaS Cloud Management solution can revolutionize the way IT teams deploy and manage cloud applications and monitor multi-cloud connections, making the process simpler and more user-friendly than ever before,” said Debika Bhattacharya, Chief Product Officer, Verizon Business. “Being able to deploy workload connections quickly between different environments empowers organizations to scale cloud engineering and development processes, mitigate risk, and operate with minimal friction.”